Careers at naus
If you thrive on a challenge and have the passion, energy and a genuine commitment to be at the forefront of the world’s best tech we’d love to hear from you.
Mandalay Technologies is seeking an experienced senior developer to join an exciting, agile team working on .NET stack and web development for an industry cloud platform. You will be working in a team where your input and experience is valued.
• an agile team building greenfields applications on the .NET stack
• using Azure, Git, VSTS
• running automated builds, deployments and tests
• taking an API-first development approach.
We’re looking for:
• expert level knowledge in C# .Net
• experience with SQL Server, Azure Services and, with Web API and/or AngularJS
Why choose naus?
naus is a Brisbane based start-up focused on waste intelligence. It’s a savvy branch of an established, commercially successful company with a track record of success with high end international customers in both private and government sectors.
You’ll choose us because:
• you love working in a great team
• you want to work with the latest tech and the best in the industry
• job flexibility is important
• you see the value in working for a commercially successful company, while making a difference to sustainability through the software you build.
• paid professional development opportunities
• R&D time
• subsidised conference tickets
• tech equipment allowance for equipment purchases (BYOD program)
• negotiable, flexible work hours.
Our hiring process
We believe in people first so, as much as we love ‘auto everything’, we want to get to know you.
1. Phone screen – discuss your ‘ideal’ workplace to identify company fit.
2. Code test (at your own pace) – a tech skill test where you get to showcase your problem-solving skills and personalised methodology.
3. Onsite interview – a chat with the team.